PhotoFAB® Ultra is a premium USA-manufactured 6 mil bright white matte coated 100% polyester woven fabric with a water-based ultra-removable/repositionable adhesive and stay flat liner. This product is engineered to provide you with excellent stability throughout print production, installation, repositioning and removal of the printed graphic.
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER DIRECT PRINT FABRICS & VINYLS
- Environmentally friendly.
- Greater opacity, which will allow for less see-through of the surface it is applied to.
- High print density, allowing for photo realistic imaging and fine line details.
Doesn’t exhibit edge fray when cut (either friction feed or X-Acto knife). Dimensionally stable allowing for stretch free removal and re-applying without image distortion.
- Higher end look and feel.
- Full print to the edge silhouette capabilities without premature failure. Other fabric products can prematurely fail on walls because their adhesive cannot handle the exposure to solvent inks or the UV Cure lamps.
- Manufactured in the USA using chemistry perfect coatings (no heavy metals or phthalates).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
With its bright white and opaque features our PhotoFAB® products provide:
- Excellent hiding power
- Anti-fray cuts with friction feed and razor
- Large color gamut
- Fine dot and line definition
- Ease of installation and removal of large wall murals and panels
Ideal for finished surfaces that are flat, smooth and clean. Premium interior applications for sealed walls, displays, glass, film, cabinets, metal and plastic. Promotional outdoor applications including vehicles, bus shelters, sandwich boards, doors and windows. Note: Minimum application temperature above 40˚F
Latex, Eco-Solvent/Solvent and UV Cure
Product Code: TC819W 30″, 54″, 60″ x 100’l on 3″ cores
Caliper: 8mil fabric and adhesive combination
Shelf Life: 6 months (storage conditions 70˚ F & 50% humidity)
Adhesive/Adhesion: Acrylic removable adhesive. 4 to 12 oz./in. Per PSTC-101 Method. Pretest all surfaces before Production.
White Point: 95* Value
Tips & Tricks: Allow prints to completely dry before application. Over ink saturation may effect adhesion. Rounded corners and safe edge will increase lifespan. Surfaces must be clean, dry and within application temperature. Use roller to help apply to surface.